Dvcomllc will not be responsible for any substantial or incidental damage resulting from the sale, use, or transit of any merchandise purchased from us. Dvcomllc liability is limited to the monetary value of the merchandise only.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to test all parts that have been ordered once merchandise has been received. We will not issue any store credit to an account after 45 days from the purchase date. If conditions are not met, Dvcomllc reserves the right to refuse credit for the returning merchandise.
Not satisfied with our product, you can always return to us within 45 days of the purchase date Subject to below conditions*
We provide only a valid 45 days warranty.
As soon as you submit the RMA request form, you must ship out the return parts within the warranty period to the RMA Department, exceptions are not entertained.
Follow the below steps to return goods
• Log on to dvcomllc.com
• Click on Return of Goods
• Choose your order number
• Choose items to be return
• Specify the quantity and purpose for return
• Click on RMA request
• Print RMA form along the RMA number
• Attach the form with the items.
• Ship to RMA department located in St, Davie, FL
Refunds & Credits
Dvcomllc will ONLY give store CREDIT and NOT a refund to any return items, NO EXCHANGE OR REFUND will be granted. In the exception of a refund, it will only be issued to a customer who will no longer be ordering from Dvcomllc there and after.
Once we receive and examine the product we will credit your account. Once Dvcomllc receives the return order it takes 3-5 business days for a credit to appear on your account. Dvcomllc, as the distributor, is not responsible for shipment cost for damaged parts.
• Any package without an RMA number will not be processed
• All returns must be in original packaging including film on LCD, Digitizer, Dvcomllc warranty seal, if not warranty on the part will be considered as void and will not be credited.
• Use by a third party will void warranty.
• If you return parts that were not purchased from Mengtor.com, but from another vendor, we will not be responsible for the shipping costs if you request the products be returned to you.
• Multiple RMAs in a package will be accepted, multiple accounts in a package will be processed only when attached to corresponding RMA invoice.
• We do not refund return shipping as all return shipping is at the sole responsibility of the buyer.
• Dvcomllc WILL NOT provide any shipping to customers to return defective parts back.
Report to Customer Service within the warranty period of order for missing- or damaged-items in transit.
Dvcomllc is not responsible for any missing parcels or damage due to technician mishandling. We do not guarantee the full reimbursement of monetary value for lost items. Influences on decision for actions taken will solely depend on policies and regulations given by shipping carrier; policies and regulations vary between carriers. Dvcomllc is not answerable for carrier delays that are out of our control. Any and all monetary reimbursements will be issued to customer as store credit.
For physically damaged-on-arrival products:
• Call Customer service immediately after receiving damaged and/or visibly harmed items. (Including suspicion of damage due to visibly harmed packages before opening)
• Once Dvcomllc is notified of incident, a case number will be assigned to your return. Please include case number in reason for return when submitting RMA invoice.
*Internally defect items do not fall under this category.
• After placing the order has been placed, there is a 5-hour window to pay for parts. If unpaid after the 5-hour window, order will automatically lock and cannot be processed.
• A duplicate order must be placed and paid for instead.
Items cannot be added or removed from existing order that could be done by add-on orders.
You can cancel an order only if it has not allotted tracking number at the instant of request.
We suggest that you register and log-in when you visit our site. This will make us to provide you with your “Order Status” and related information that is exceptionally yours.
Terms and Conditions:
Access to and uses of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. Please review these terms and conditions on a periodic basis, as they are subject to modification, alteration, or update at any time and at the sole discretion of Dvcomllc. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not use this site.
Dvcomllc respects your privacy. We will not share or use your mobile number for any other purpose. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the Service, you agree to provide accurate, complete and true information. If we, in our sole discretion, believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, we may refuse you access to the Service.